LOUNGE IN ONE OF OUR CAFÉS!
Bolt Café (Short Tour)
To visit the café between 10.00-18.00 (Short Tour) you can buy tickets at the tourist information point (Control Room building by Blast Furnace Nº 1 near the Místecká street).
To visit the café between 18.00-22.00 you can call the guide service on 00420 725 992 124. You can buy tickets from the lift service in the evening hours. The entrance is facing the car park between Hlubina and the blast furnace near the Místecká street (free parking is provided).
- open daily
- booking: 595 953 192
- ticket price: 200 CZK (including a 100-CZK food voucher)
You can find the café with a summer terrace in U6 Science and Technology Centre in the original environment of Jules Verne’s world.
- Monday-Sunday 10.00 - 22.00
The café inside Multifunctional Auditorium Gong - Marilyn Café - offers a sitting area also to be used during various events, concerts or performances.
- From December 22 to Fabruary 15, closed
- Monday-Sunday 8.00 - 17.00
Science and Technology Centre Café
A good coffee and something to bite on will always do after a visit to Science and Technology Centre.
- Monday-Friday 9.00-18.00
- Saturday 9.30-20.00
- Sunday 9.30-18.00
Buffet u Karla
- SportCamp+ fast food near the tennis courts.
- Open daily, Fra-Sat 8.00 - 21.00, Sun-Thu 8.00 - 19.00 (April - October)